Upgrading the Deux Alice hospital in Uccle
Uccle has always been a beautiful municipality: green, spacious and abounding in cultural and architectural heritage. For years it has been one of the most interesting places to live in our capital. All of these positive features come together in the Domaine de l’Observatoire.
An impressive conversion
The old hospital had lots of potential. The green surroundings, the calm atmosphere of the location, and the rooms with their high ceilings were great assets. The end result is 117 elegant apartments, with one to four bedrooms and every conceivable comfort in a verdant setting.
Domaine de l'Observatoire’s unique advantages
- An absolutely stunning location
- Bright and spacious, with large terraces
- Unique visual character and superior quality of finishing materials
- Park designed by landscape architects Wirtz
- The peace and security of a private estate